Monday, November 29, 2010
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
I saw something like this on A Diary of Lovely and thought it'd be cool to try, and not as an interview with someone else... but about me, of course!
Shoes: Steve Madden Cheetah Flats
Earrings: Diamond studs
Pants: J.Crew matchstick cords
Bag: Timi & Leslie Diaper Bag
Watch: Fossil Boyfriend
Gabrielle is beautiful...
Blush: Smashbox O-Glow
Highlighter: Benefit Moon Beam
Eyelash Curler: Sheisedo
Perfume: Glamorous, Ralph Lauren
Eyeliner: Nars, bamako
Mascara: Benefit BadGal Plum
Monday, November 15, 2010
1. The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was: instead of driving home, I drove to Santa Cruz, with little money and no plans.
2. The best gift I've ever received was: A pair of diamond earrings from my Mom for my 1st Mother's Day.
3. A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was: This first time I saw my son A.X.C.
4. I can't leave the house without : My sunglasses
5. My favorite day of the week is: Sunday
6. Something that can always make me laugh is: Nothing. There is nothing that can always make me laugh, sowwy- but many things can always make me smile.
7. My perfect day would include : A warm pool, a nice view, a clear sky, my husband, good food, and great laughs ;)
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Baby boy turned one earlier this month and it's undeniable... he is a big boy. In Romanian 'micu' means 'small one or little one' and 'mare' means big. I call my boy 'Micu Mare' which correctly translated means... little big one, or something to that affect. It's funnier and makes more sense in Romanian, just trust that. :) Also, he is very big, in the tall sense. He eats like a little piggy but is not chubby at all- this is because he is all muscle. Yes, his doctor calls him Mr. Muscles, so obviously it's true.
|These are an outline of fake muscles. Ha.|
I can't help but think about what I was doing last year at this time... everyday I think about it. It makes me happy to have that tough time over, but also sad because Micu Mare will never be quite so mic (small or little) again.
Also my sweet Mama Cocian (my mother in-law) came to town, and stayed a week. It's always so nice to have her in town, she's such a blessing and she loves Anthony so much! I always feel sad we can't all live closer together and her leaving this week really made the sunny day a little cloudy for me. I LOVE HER!
|Us along the Waterfront|
Also, Anthony was a dragon for Halloween. Well not for Halloween because I think it's an ugly holiday, but for his buddy's birthday costume party.
|Cutest dragon ever.|