"My favorite pastime is letting time pass, having the time, taking my time, wasting my time, living out of time- against the current. " -Francoise Sagan

Monday, November 15, 2010

Fill in the blank FRIDAY, on Monday.



1.   The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was: instead of driving home, I drove to Santa Cruz, with little money and no plans.

2.  The best gift I've ever received was: A pair of diamond earrings from my Mom for my 1st Mother's Day.

3.  A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was: This first time I saw my son A.X.C.

4.  I can't leave the house without : My sunglasses

5.  My favorite day of the week is: Sunday

6.  Something that can always make me laugh is: Nothing. There is nothing that can always make me laugh, sowwy- but many things can always make me smile.

7.  My perfect day would include : A warm pool, a nice view, a clear sky, my husband, good food, and great laughs ;)

No comments: