"My favorite pastime is letting time pass, having the time, taking my time, wasting my time, living out of time- against the current. " -Francoise Sagan

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mocha ala Gabita

I'm not too big on coffee but I've started a new job and everyone drinks coffee and the smell is always lingering in the air.  I have my morning green tea, but right after lunch I can't resist having a bit of coffee. However, the office brew is too strong for this weakling so (I usually go home for lunch, and I get to see my boys!) after lunch I brew myself a pretty weak cup of Dunkin' Donuts coffee, add some Archer Farms Hot Dark Chocolate mix and I am as happy as a duck.  Sometimes, I even let a small square of Trader Joe's dark chocolate melt on the bottom of my cup, surprise!


+
=



No comments: