"My favorite pastime is letting time pass, having the time, taking my time, wasting my time, living out of time- against the current. " -Francoise Sagan

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Really?

After taking a jog with my Nathanael we went grocery shopping and a sweet lady told me I had the best skin in the world (ya, the world, like whole world!).
I was surprised because I wasn't wearing make-up and also because I have not received a compliment like that since I was maybe 18! I usually get compliments on my skin when wearing make-up... but that's because I have the secret magic.

I use Bare Minerals, and I tell people all the time they should too! I've done brides' make up on their wedding day with it, and the pictures are flawless even after the event. It's good for your skin as well... so if you've had a long day and fall asleep with it on, no worries!
I, as I've said in another post, always use Benefit's Moon Beam or High Light... it also works magic.


So even though I love Bare Minerals, and I believe having the right make-up and the right techniques can completely change your face, I was so happy to receive a compliment on my bare face! Since, recently (due to stress and living in other climates) my skin has been kind of bipolar.
That's my good news today. Thank you.

No comments: