"My favorite pastime is letting time pass, having the time, taking my time, wasting my time, living out of time- against the current. " -Francoise Sagan

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Big Love in Sacramento!

Nathanael and I got into Big Love when it first came on and have been following it (illegally) on the Internet the week after it airs on Sunday, ever since. So we watched it and this weeks episode the Big Love family were doing a road trip through Illinois to New York... and it was all shot in Sacramento and the Woodlands!

They shot a lot in Old Sacramento by the ferry boats (Bill Paxton has a shot on the show while he is on the ferry boat with the pyramid building in the back) and on the new and old bridge and on the railroads! It was so odd seeing 'my home' on TV like that!



Bill Paxton


The Crew

No comments: