"My favorite pastime is letting time pass, having the time, taking my time, wasting my time, living out of time- against the current. " -Francoise Sagan

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Trotting and Teething

We are going to Atlanta to visit Nathanael's family for the first time since Anthony was born. I'm not going to lie, I am definitely not looking forward to the packing and traveling part of the trip- but I'm very excited to introduce Anthony to his family. I can't wait to see how he will interact with all the new people he will meet (since he's mostly just with me!), and how he will react to seeing so many babies! I think it'll be a grand time!

After Nathanael and I are done with our Atlanta trip, I get to continue on with little A to see my sister in Houston. Again, the whole traveling alone, isn't too exciting, but I'm really stoked for everything else. I really hope I remember to pack everything needed, and that Anthony's teething doesn't get any worse than it has been this week.
Speaking of teething, he has been a little more fussy than usual, and putting him to sleep is a little more of a hassle. He generally never cries and when it's time for bed we just kiss him and lay him down in his crib. Now he cries and chews on his pacifier and whines, poor baby. He still is a pretty darn good baby, but you see... when his Buna and Bunu visited him before, he was his normal self... happy and content, and they sung his praises to everyone back in Atlanta- now Nathanael and I laugh (nervously) whenever Anthony whines... thinking to ourselves 'man you gotta teethe when we're about to go to Atlanta, don't ya? you're about to meet everyone who heard such stories of what a good boy you are and now you'll show up fussy and unhappy." Gees! I'm sure his not too happy about the teething either... :( Just so you know, we don't actually laugh when he is whining... I know, I just wrote that we did, but I meant it more... figuratively? Haha...

On a happier note, Anthony finally got a big boy car seat and he loves it!

The best boy in the world!!

No comments: